Competitive Warranty Options. You can choose from our amazing twelve, twenty-four, or 36 month warranty package.
Centrifuge World’s Warranty Options
Centrifuge World’s combination of reliability and coverage delivers three key benefits:
- Increased Confidence
- Peace of Mind
- Greater Confidence
We offer you a fantastic choice of warranties to meet your needs. You can choose from our amazing 1 year, 2 year, or 3 year warranty packages.
Centrifuge World has received Extreme Service Award for excellence 7 years in a row for “Outstanding Oilfield Services” this is based on the foundation of our 3 year warranty on all rebuilds.
Centrifuge World’s warranty continues to cover work done the to following:
- Complete disassembly of centrifuge
- Cleaning of all parts and components
- Media blast structural items
- Measurement of all critical tolerances
- Repair or replacement of all failed parts
- Re-balancing of rotating assembly components
- Installation of spindle assembly with new bearings, seals and gaskets
- Reassemble rotating assembly with all new hardware
- Reinstallation rotating assembly into reconditioned machine frame
- Perform four hour operational test run of completed centrifuge repairs
- In-house centrifuge repair
- Centrifuge rotating assembly, rebuild, repair, refurbishing and reconditioning
- All mechanical Parts and Labor
*Our Warranty Does Not Cover Electrical Parts or Controls
Centrifuge World service department is unparalled in the industry. Your assigned field rep is available around the clock and is able to take any questions you have in regards to your project.
For customers needing less expensive alternatives to purchasing a new centrifuge, Centrifuge World regularly has a stock of used, reconditioned and refurbished centrifuges available for purchase Centrifuge World accepts trade-in machines and will purchase select used machines for future sale.
Centrifuge World’s commitment to superior product repair and rebuilding quality comes with the assurance and peace of mind in knowing your machine is in the most capable hands. “Work Done Right. The First Time.”